Welcome back dental family!
As of May 11th, 2020, Jupiter Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry has re-opened for routine and elective care, and operating at normal business hours. Those hours are Monday-Thursday 8-5pm. Fridays by appointment.
At this time, you’re probably asking what is next. How is our office changing with procedures and protocols to help fight COVID-19? Will your upcoming dental appointment be affected and what do you need to do differently/what are we doing differently?
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Florida Board of Dentistry, The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are always monitoring and following these agencies closely, and on the lookout for any new recommendations in regards to COVID-19. At this time, we are resuming our same protocols that have always had your safety and health in our best interest. However, we have added a few extra steps to ensure every patient and staff member is safe at all times.
In order to protect the staff and our dental family the following policies and procedures have been enacted for the foreseeable future:
- All patients will complete a telephone pre-screening prior to each appointment to check for possible COVID-19 exposure or infection
- All patients will complete an in-office pre-screen questionnaire upon arrival
- Once seated, a forehead temperature will be taken
- We will no longer be accepting any walk-in appointments whatsoever. Each appointment must be scheduled by a phone call, so that we can properly screen our patients. This is for your safety as well as ours.
- All office staff are required to wear masks at all times when patients are present, not just during procedures. Patients are also highly encouraged to arrive wearing their own facemask as well.
- Hand sanitizer is still readily available at check in and check out at the office
- We have removed magazines from the waiting area since these objects are commonly touched and hard to keep sterilized
- Please arrive to your appointment alone unless assistance is needed or with a minor. This is to prevent gatherings in the waiting area.
- During your time in the office, please practice regular hygiene and keep safe space between you and others. You will find an abundance of antimicrobial soap at each sink, along with hand sanitizer throughout the office.
We value your loyalty and look forward to seeing everyone again. If you have any questions about your upcoming appointment, please call us anytime at 561-747-7172 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Shane Vaughn, Dr. Amiee Vaughn, and Dental Assistant Amy Dechert