Smile Makeovers – Jupiter, FL
Say Good-Bye to Your Dental Flaws
When you just have one imperfection on your smile that’s bothering you, such as a small stain or a minor chip, you’ll probably be able to solve the problem with a single cosmetic treatment. But what if there are many changes that you want to make? Instead of one treatment, Dr. Shane and Dr. Amiee can plan a complete smile makeover for you! Each treatment plan is a customized combination of restorative and cosmetic services that can help make your dream smile a reality. Reach out today to schedule a consultation and take the first step!
Why Choose Our Dental Office for Smile Makeovers?
- Complete Menu of Cosmetic Dental Services Available
- Invisalign® for Braces-Free Orthodontic Treatment
- Husband & Wife Team Make Office Feel Like Home
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
The exact details of the smile makeover process vary from patient to patient. The first step is to schedule an initial consultation so that your cosmetic dentist in Jupiter can get more details about your smile and what your goals are for treatment. It’s a good idea to bring pictures of smiles you like so that we have an idea of what aspects are most important to you.
After we’ve thoroughly examined your face, mouth, and skin tone, we can put together a custom treatment plan that combines veneers, teeth whitening, and/or various other treatments. Our team will explain why each treatment is recommended and help you choose the services that are right for you. Then all we have to do is carry through the plan to create the smile you deserve.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
There are many reasons why you might choose to give yourself a full smile makeover:
- Certain treatments such as metal-free crowns and Invisalign® can help improve the overall function of your mouth so that you can bite and chew comfortably and safely.
- Correcting certain flaws like cracked or unevenly spaced teeth can reduce the risk of future oral health problems.
- You’ll likely notice a boost in your confidence when you’re happy with how your smile looks.
- Removing the flaws from your smile can help you look significantly younger.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
As you can probably guess, the cost of a smile makeover changes depending on what services are included as part of your treatment plan. That means that we can only give you an estimate of how much you’ll pay for the treatment once we’ve examined your smile. Don’t worry – we’ll be able to give you a reliable number to work with before the treatment begins.
When the time comes to pay for your smile makeover, we’ll make sure that you’re fully aware of your options for payment. We can help you apply for a CareCredit financing plan that makes it easier to fit the cost of each treatment into your budget. You can also sign up for one of our in-house savings plans, which all include 15% off various in-office treatments.