Tooth Extractions – Jupiter, FL
Tooth Extractions for Jupiter Families
Using the latest restorative dentistry techniques, the team at Jupiter Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry is usually able to repair and save even the most damaged teeth, but unfortunately, we’re not miracle workers. Sometimes, a tooth can become so broken or decayed that the only viable solution is to remove it. We only use an extraction after exhausting all other treatment options, and when a patient needs one, we take every step to ensure the entire process is as smooth and comfortable as possible.
Why Choose Our Dental Office for Tooth Extractions?
- Multiple sedation options available, including on-site IV sedation
- Patient comfort is our top priority
- State-of-the-art facility filled with the latest dental technology
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
- A tooth has a cavity so large that it can’t be fixed with a filling or crown.
- The enamel is so damaged by physical trauma that it is unable to support a restoration.
- Gum disease has weakened the surrounding gum and jawbone needed to support a tooth.
- Room needs to be created in the mouth to fit a new denture.
- A weakened tooth is being replaced with a much stronger dental implant.
- A baby tooth refuses to fall out on its own and is blocking the path of an adult tooth.