CEREC One-Visit Dental Crowns – Jupiter, FL
The Same High Quality Dentistry With Less Hassle
The process of getting a restoration like a crown, bridge, or denture can seem drawn out and time consuming, especially for patients who are busy with work and school. Not everyone is able to take the time off necessary for the procedure. That’s why we offer high-quality, custom crafted CEREC one-visit dental crowns. Made from some of the best, natural-looking, metal-free materials, these restorations seamlessly incorporate into the rest of your smile. That way, you won’t need to be self-conscious of the way they look. With a virtually indistinguishable appearance and added durability, our crowns will protect and restore the integrity of your natural tooth structure so you can eat, speak, and laugh with confidence.
Why Choose Jupiter Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry For CEREC One-Visit Crowns?
- Custom-Tailored Crowns Made In-Office
- Advanced CEREC Dental Technology
- High-Quality Restorations
What is CEREC Dental Technology?
CEREC stands for Chairside Economic Restorations of Esthetic Ceramics. We knew you were wondering about it, so now that we got that out of the way, you can learn just how amazing it is. This technology has completely revolutionized dentistry, allowing professionals to craft high-quality, precisely fitting crowns, onlays, inlays, and even veneers in a single visits. Traditional procedures for these services typically take place over the course of multiple weeks and several visits.
We have an in-office dental milling machine that is made to create natural-looking restorations. The CEREC technology we use has three major components to it:
- Acquisition Device— This is a high-quality camera and computer that are used to capture detailed images of the tooth that Shane Vaughn or Dr. Amiee Vaughn has prepared to receive the restoration. 3-D images are transferred to the high-tech software, creating a model of what your restoration will look like.
- CAD Software— The 3-D model allows us to view all the specifications of your tooth and the CAD software gives us the technology to craft a precise and accurate blueprint for your new restoration.
- In-House Milling Machine— Our in-house unit will manufacture your restoration using the specifications captured through by the acquisition device and translated using CAD software. Within a matter of about 15 minutes, your restoration will be completed.
How Can CEREC Same-Day Crowns Benefit You?
Ceramic and porcelain restorations are a common dental treatment for many people. However, with the addition of CEREC technology, the procedure of getting a dental crown is easier than ever. It is:
- Minimally invasive.
- Completed in a single office visit.
- Leaves more of your natural tooth structure intact.
- Made from biocompatible materials.
- No need for temporary restorations.
What Does the Procedure Involve?
While you wait, we’ll be developing the 3-D model of your restoration with CAD/CAM technology. Using our precise specifications, our in-house milling machine with craft a beautiful crown from dental porcelain for your mouth. Within minutes, the restoration will be completed, and you won’t have to worry about having to gag on impression putty.
Once we have prepared your damaged tooth by removing any debris caused by decay and shaping it to fit the crown, we’ll take the digital impressions. With these images, we’ll design your restoration and transmit the blueprint to our milling unit. In about 15 minutes, it will craft your crown out of a solid block of dental porcelain. Before we place it, we make sure that it fits your tooth perfectly and won’t cause you any discomfort or trouble down the road. After polishing the restoration and permanently attaching it to your natural tooth, you’ll be ready to go with no follow-up visit necessary!
At Jupiter Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry, we want all of our patients to love their smiles, which is why we offer natural-looking restorations that blend in with the rest of your mouth using same-day dentistry. We also want you to be comfortable throughout the entire process, so if at any point you begin feeling anxious or fearful, we offer sedation dentistry options including oral conscious sedation, nitrous oxide, and IV sedation.